×

Кавказский узел

Скачайте приложение — работает без VPN!
Скачать Скачать
05:59, 24 May 2026

A fighter from Dagestan was killed in Ukraine.

Romik Khalidov from the Magaramkent district was killed in combat in Ukraine. Since the beginning of the military operation, at least 1,950 soldiers from Dagestan have been officially recognized as killed.

As reported by the "Caucasian Knot," by May 22, at least 1,949 soldiers from Dagestan had been officially recognized as killed in the military operation in Ukraine.

On May 22, the Magaramkent district administration presented an award to the family of serviceman Romik Khalidov, killed in the military operation in Ukraine, the district administration reported on its Telegram channel. The fighter's biography is not detailed in the publication.

Thus, at least 1,950 fighters from Dagestan have been officially recognized as killed in the military operation.

The death of a SVO member from the Magaramkent district was previously reported on April 30. The administration then reported that Gadzhi Ramazanov had been killed in the fighting.

06:31 23.05.2026
The number of fighters from southern Russia killed in Ukraine has exceeded 9,150
At least 4,529 fighters from the North Caucasus Federal District and 4,624 from the Southern Federal District have been officially recognized as killed in the military operation in Ukraine.

The "Caucasian Knot" maintains a list of names of natives of the North Caucasus Federal District and the Southern Federal District killed in the military operation. The list was compiled based on data officially released by government officials and law enforcement agencies, according to the "Caucasian Knot" report "NVO Statistics: Losses Are Growing for Southern Russia."

State awards, memorial plaques, and appearances on Channel One do not guarantee state support for the families of those killed, according to the "Caucasian Knot" report "Three Comrades Served: How the Authorities Are Depriving the Families of Killed Volunteers of Benefits," which describes the stories of the slain soldiers. In particular, the widow of one of the slain soldiers said that without a body, the battalion had not made any payments for the soldier's death.

Recall that 18-year-old Said Murtazaliev from Dagestan was tortured by security forces in the Moscow region to sign a contract with the Ministry of Defense. In the combat zone, commanders forced him to collect money, after which the young man was declared missing. "I myself was sent to the assault, where comrade 'Spartak' said that an order had been received to cancel my military service," Murtazaliev said in his last video message sent to his mother.

Translated automatically via Google translate from https://www.kavkaz-uzel.eu/articles/423504

Know more? Do not be silent!
Send a message, photo or video to the "Caucasian Knot" via messengers
Photos and videos for publication must be sent via Telegram, using the «File» option, or via WhatsApp - using the «Document» option. The buttons work if Telegram and WhatsApp are installed. The contact number for Telegram and WhatsApp is +49 1577 2317856.
LEGAL TEXTS
The illustration was created by the Caucasian Knot using AI The peace agreement between Armenia and Azerbaijan, as well as other documents signed at the meeting with Trump on August 8, 2025

The “Caucasian Knot" publishes the agreement on the establishment of peace and interstate relations between Azerbaijan and Armenia, which was initialed by Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan and Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev on August 8, 2025, through the mediation of US President Donald Trump. The meeting of Trump, Aliyev and Pashinyan took place on August 8 in Washington. Following the meeting, Pashinyan and Aliyev also signed a joint declaration. In addition to the agreements between Armenia and Azerbaijan, Trump signed a number of separate memoranda with Aliyev and Pashinyan....

Personalities
Zelimkhan Khangoshvili. Photo courtesy of press service of HRC 'Memorial', http://memohrc.org/ Zelimkhan Khangoshvili

A participant of the second Chechen military campaign, one of the field commanders close to Shamil Basaev and Aslan Maskhadov. Shot dead in Berlin in 2019.

Magomed Daudov. Photo: screenshot of the video http://video.agaclip.com/w=atDtPvLYH9o Magomed Daudov

Magomed "Lord" Daudov is a former Chechen militant who was awarded the title of "Hero of Russia", the chairman of the Chechen parliament under Ramzan Kadyrov.

Tumso Abdurakhmanov. Screenshot from video posted by Abu-Saddam Shishani [LIVE] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIR3s7AB0Uw Tumso Abdurakhmanov

Tumso Abdurakhmanov is a blogger from Chechnya. After a conflict with Ramzan Kadyrov's relative, he left the republic and went first to Georgia, and then to Poland, where he is trying to get political asylum.